Monday, March 05, 2007

DIAN PARKINSON PLAYBOY DREAM

Here's a dream I had back in 1991, the day after I saw Dian on the cover of a Playboy magazine at the book store.

DIAN PARKINSON PLAYBOY DREAM
Dian is giving an autograph session for her playboy magazine cover. There are a few people there and some security guys standing around. I want to get her autograph. But Dian is not on the ground, she is up in the clouds. In order to get her autograph you need to ride a conveyor belt all the way up to the clouds. The conveyor is very narrow, more narrow than my shoulder width. I lay down on the conveyor as the security guys strap me to it, so I don't fall off. They start up the conveyor, I begin to rise. It's like the beginning of a roller coaster ride. It's a bumpy ride and thin straps are not tight enough. It's hard to keep my balance. It feels like I could tip over the side and fall to the ground. At one point I look down, I am so high up now that I can hardly see the people on the ground. I finally get to the top. I quickly get off the conveyor before I fall off. I step into the room at the top of the conveyor. In the room, there are tables and desks, with stacks of Dian's Playboy issues. Dian is in here with the other Price Is Right girls. I approach her and she grabs a magazine and signs it. She's obviously happy that someone had the guts to go all the way up on that conveyor just to meet her. I was the only person that risked it. She was about to kiss me. I see a close up of her lips, about to kiss me....
...then I wake up. Darn!
I tried to go back to sleep to kiss her, but I couldn't fall asleep again. Double Darn!

No comments: